Chalet Grand Lutin
Chamonix - Les Pélerins
A great, fun, classic ski chalet.
Tonnes of character, warmth and charm make this a perfect chalet for several families.
From 4800 € per week
- Close to shops
- Calm and quiet
- Family friendly
- TV/Cinema room
- Laundry room
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- Private parking
The chalet is situated along a quiet private road in a lovely sculpted 'English' garden, there are two main sides to it.
The larger side on the left has a very comfortable open plan living area on the ground floor with lounge and dining areas surrounding the wood burning stove and fully equipped spacious kitchen.
There are two spacious double bedrooms upstairs (one with dressing room) and a super cute 'family area' with double bedroom and steps to a further room with two children s beds under the rafters.
These are all served by one large double shower and bathroom on the 1st floor, and a further shower room on the ground floor. There is also a really comfy separate TV and lounge area between the bedrooms on the 1st floor.
The two sides of the chalet are separated by a short corridor.
On the right hand side is one shower room, a great fun 'Mazot' bedroom with 2 single beds, a lovely master bedroom and an additional double bed in a mezzanine room. This side also has a kitchenette, dining area and further large lounge with wood burning stove again.
To say this chalet is 'quirky' would be an understatement !
Comfy and cosy, with great modern touches, rooms everywhere, obviously built and added on to by several different owners over the years.
However it is also undeniably fun, can accommodate a very large group and especially if travelling in a party with different age groups, several different areas and activities to keep everyone happy.
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on....
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property properly, provide advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of the events of the week.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided and slippers and bathrobes supplied as well as Molton Brown bathroom products.
- During your stay, 1 housekeeping visit is included for your additional comfort. The end-of-stay cleaning is also included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
Access to a dedicated local concierge with Ten80 offers you the opportunity advice for additional services during your stay. We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports,
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Upgrade to daily housekeeping for more comfort,
- Grocery delivery before your arrival,
- Anything else you care to ask for …
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request.
WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE
More security and flexibility for all bookings from this summer onwards.
1. Reduced deposit from 30% to 10% with final payment due 15 days before arrival.
2. No questions asked full refund for cancellations up to 15 days before arrival.
3. No questions asked full refund for cancellations due to travel restrictions.
Availabilities & Booking
The chalet has two different sides
The left hand (and main) side
Entrance hall, winter gear storage, main lounge and dining area, large kitchen, shower room
Mezzanine TV lounge, Master bedroom 1 master bedroom 2 , Family double room, family twin room, double bath and shower room
The right hand (and smaller) side
Kitchenette, dining area, lounge, 'mazot bedroom
Double bedroom with steep staircase and low ceiling
Sauna in cellar with entrance under porch
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet Grand Lutin is a non-smoking chalet.
Located on the outskirts of Chamonix main town called Les Pelerins.
The chalet is 15mins by foot from the centre with a Supermarket and local shops 100m away.
Brevent is the closest ski area 8 mins by car and Les Houches 15 mins by car.
The nearest bus stop is, Marie Paradis, 200m away.