Chalet Base Camp
Les Houches - Bellevue
Great ski in ski out family chalet in Les Houches
This is perfect ski in ski out family chalet 50 m from the Bellevue lift in Les Houches with the home run ending just above the chalet and shops and restaurants 50 yards away.
- 270 m²
From 5700 € per week
This is a large and well organised tradional family chalet ideal for several families or large groups of friends, with a surface area of 270m spread over 2 floors.
The decor is classic modern mountain style, simple, elegant, light and spacious with the main living area, dining and kitchen is all open plan offering great views of the valley thanks to its glassed walls and yet managing to remain cosy thanks to its comfy furniture and lovely fireplace.
There are 7 well sized bedrooms (with 6 bathrooms) that sleep 18 guests in comfort as well as eccentric and fun spa facilities with an indoor wet area, hot tub and sauna to soothe away the days exertions and a proper cinema room and table football in case of wet weather days or lazy nights.
Spread over two floors.
2 double bedrooms ensuite, 2 bunk bed bedrooms (4 beds in each - 1 is ensuite), bathroom, home cinema/ games room, spa with sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, boot/ski room with boot dryers.
1 double bedroom ensuite, 1 double bedroom and 1 twin/double bedroom sharing a bathroom, WC, living area with fully equipped kitchen, dining table and lounge area with fireplace.
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet Base Camp is a non-smoking chalet.
The chalet is located in the heart of Les Houches, 150m from the bottom of the Bellevue lift and next to the home run.
Bus stop, shops and restaurants are all 150m away.
The nearest supermarket is 1 min drive or 10 min walk.
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on....
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property properly, provide advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of the events of the week.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided and slippers and bathrobes supplied as well as Molton Brown bathroom products.
- During your stay, 2 housekeeping visits are included for your additional comfort. The end-of-stay cleaning is also included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products.
Availabilities & Booking
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
Access to a dedicated local concierge with Ten80 offers you the opportunity advice for additional services during your stay. We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports,
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Upgrade to daily housekeeping for more comfort,
- Grocery delivery before your arrival,
- Anything else you care to ask for …
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request.
We are here to help you make your choice...
In resort contact
+33 (0)4 50 90 60 93
Check out what our clients say about their Ten80 Holidays
The absolute best chalet we’ve ever had in 10 years of the annual ski trip! Amazing amenities, superb location, great communication, then Ten80 team is superb. They were flexible given our large group, helped arrange transport, and all of us are already excited to potentially visit again!Vimal P. - March 2023
The stay was great. We enjoyed the Chalet. We had 2 Chalets for our group and this one went much smoother and better than the other even though that one was larger. We would book it again and recommend it. Having firewood available was great. The boot heating was great. Kitchen set up as well. Thorough instructions for the TV and amenities were very helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed the amenities like the steam room, sauna, and hot tub. I would give it 5/5 stars.Bryce M. - Jan 23
Ce chalet est idéal pour passer qqs jours ou des vacances en famille. Nous étions 16 personnes et avons pleinement profité de toutes les commodités de ce grand chalet au pied des montagnes qui, avec le merveilleux temps, nous a garanti un spectacle quotidien. Remarquable prestation !Anne C - June 2019
I would definitely recommend this chalet to other large groups. 16 of us stayed and enjoyed the hot tub and steam room. We made use of the kitchen every day and the living area was a great social space to chill out in the evening. The chalet is very clean and has everything you could need for your stay. It's located next to the Belle Vue gondola so you can easily ski in Les Houches, and it's just a minute walk from the bus stop so you can visit other ski areas too.Laura W - March 2019
Stunning Chalet in the Heart of Les Houches We booked the chalet over NYE 2018/2019 - 12 adults, two children and baby. Nestled in a gorgeous setting, surrounded by panoramic mountain views, we were very impressed with accommodation and the amenities. Les Houches main ski lift is two minutes walk down the road. The sauna and spa are perfect after a long day on the slopes. The home theatre and living room provide two separate areas to relax. Les Houches has a few decent restaurants, bars and a new microbrewery. Chamonix is easily accessible on the frequent bus. Overall we had a fantastic relaxing time and highly recommend this chalet. Ten80 Holidays (the local property managers) - were extremely helpful and made our journey an enjoyable one.David F - December 2018