Les Houches - Les Chavants
Huge chalet, elegant and sophisticated, newly renovated, 2 minutes from the slopes in Les Houches
The perfect chalets for big family gatherings with two separate chalets that sleep 18 guests in comfort.
- 353 m²
From 5300 € per week
This property consists of 2 separate chalets 10m apart.
The smaller chalet is beautifully proportioned containing only a master suite on the top floor and an open plan living, dining, kitchen and bathroom below. It is a self contained chalet that can be used for staff or part of your party who would like total privacy away from the main chalet.
Across the drive is the main chalet with a large decking, very private garden offering stunning views and outside Jacuzzi.
On the ground floor there are two entrance halls leading to a large well equipped changing and laundry room, heated boot and ski storage, a great sauna and terrific games and cinema room. There is also a family suite with a large double bedroom, separate twin bedroom and bath and shower room.
The first floor has a large bunk bed room en suite, with a mezzanine that holds two further single beds. This is situated behind the stunning, and vast open plan living area containing separate TV area, cosy lounge with fireplace, huge and lovely dining area with large main dining table, separate central island, open plan kitchen and separate larder - all opening out on to a large decking and outside areas.
The top floor contains: the master suite with en suite bathroom, walk in dressing room and additional mezzanine offering further 'under the eaves' sleeping for 3 children - so can also be used as a family suite with some privacy. A second double bedroom that is also en suite, and a third bedroom that can be used as a double or a twin, also en suite.
The chalet as a whole is very spacious modern and airy with a lovely welcoming feel. It has just been fully renovated and is now extremely comfortable and elegantly decorated.
This property is very private as situated in a large mature garden with private driveway and parking for many cars. Located in a quiet cul de sac 2 mins from the slopes in Les Houches, offering beautiful views of the Mont Blanc and all the way up the valley.
All in all this is a stunning chalet perfect for large groups, supremely well equipped, luxury chalet in a quiet spot offering amazing views.
The property has two chalets.
Open plan living, dining, kitchen, bathroom and master bedroom on top floor
Twin bedroom and an adjoining double bedroom
Ski and boot room and laundry
Large bunk bed room en suite, with a mezzanine with two single beds.
TV area, lounge with fireplace, dining area with central island open plan kitchen and separate larder - all opening out on to a large decking and spa.
Master suite with dressing and mezzanine offering additional sleeping for 3
Double bedroom en suite and a further bedroom that can be used as a double or a twin, also en suite.
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet Birdie is a non-smoking chalet.
Located in a quiet cul de sac 2 mins from the slopes in Les Houches, offering beautiful views of the Mont Blanc and all the way up the valley.
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A welcome upon your arrival at the chalet and a quick walk through to explain the workings of the property.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided.
- The end-of-stay cleaning is included.
PRESTIGE SERVICES PACK (Optional)
Add comfort and luxury to your stay with this great value personalised pack. Includes:
- A dedicated concierge service for you. Both before and during your stay, to advise, help organise and book everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes purchase and delivery, equipment rental, catering as well as restaurants and all the other activities available.
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property fully, offer advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of events during your stay. All the inside info of where to go and what to do to make the most of your stay.
- A mid stay housekeeping visit for additional comfort. The full preperation and all linen and towels as well as end-of-stay clean is already included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A super hamper with a wide range of delicious local products, great gifts for the kids, Molton Brown bathroom products & comfy slippers, delicious chocolates and much much more!
Availabilities & Booking
We are here to help you make your choice...
In resort contact
+33 (0)4 50 90 60 93
Check out what our clients say about their Ten80 Holidays
Truly a beautiful chalet that easily fit our group of 15. Clearly a new construction, high quality and with wonderful views. Overall we would definitely go again! Only issues to flag for travelers: - having a rental car is very very helpful, since the bus stop is 10 minute walk away and stops around 11p - if you get a rental car you definitely need snow tires or chains.Gokul M. - Jan 23