Chamonix - Centre
Lovely brand new 4 bedroom chalet from a walk into town
This lovely brand new 4 bedroom chalet is one of three identical that have been newly built on a huge plot of land that used to be the main camp ground in Chamonix.
From 3800 € per week
- In town
- Close to shops
- Calm and quiet
- Family friendly
- TV in living room
- Boot / Ski room
- Covered parking
- Private parking
The top floor has the master bedroom with ensuite dressing room and bath/shower room. The rest of the floor is dedicated to the open plan living area which is split into four main areas with a central staircase: kitchen, dining room, lounge and separate TV area. This whole area has delicious volumes and is lovely and light.
The ground floor has three good sized bedrooms that are all en suite, a sauna with view, garage and boot and ski room.
Private parking, unrestricted views through huge sliding glass doors and only a 5 min walk into town make this a great chalet choice for both families and friends alike.
This chalet makes a lovely addition to our portfolio and is truly spectacular.
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided.
- The end-of-stay cleaning is included.
- Welcome cleaning Pack
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on...
- Housekeeping visits during your stay for more comfort
- Molton Brown bathroom products
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Grocery delivery before your arrival
- Anything else you care to ask for…
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request.
Availabilities & Booking
Outside and inside parking space
- entrance hall
- 3 double bedroom en suite
- sauna with views
- ski and boot room
- inside garage space
- an open plan sitting and dinning room, full equipped kitchen with direct access to the balcony-terrace
- TV space
- 1 master bedroom en suite
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet Everest is a non-smoking chalet.
The chalet is close to Chamonix centre and to L' Aiguille du Midi cable car.