Chalet Chal'heureux + Annex
Chamonix - Les Pélerins
Stunning, fully equipped 8 bedroom chalet in Chamonix
Chal’heureux is the perfect combination of a luxury winter hideaway and only a short walk from the centre of Chamonix with the Mont Blanc dominating the view from the main windows.
From 8200 € per week
- In town
- Close to shops
- Calm and quiet
- Family friendly
- Transport required
- Steam room
- Hot tub
- TV/Cinema room
- DVD player
- Sound System
- Tennis table
- Football table
- Wine cellar
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- Boot / Ski room
- Boot dryer
- Covered parking
- Private parking
The luxury is unquestionable, the sunken outdoor spa, the fully stocked wine cellar (trust basis), the sumptous spa sauna and hammam facilities, the strategically place and individually commisioned artwork of Paulo Albertelli...... everything is excellent. The real difference with other chalets is in the beautiful and traditional detail of the build that has all been hand fitted by a master carpenter, breathes history and tradition.
Chal'heureux with its annexe is a unique 8 bedroom chalet of supreme standing and quality welcoming up to 18 guests. This warm and welcoming chalet is the opportunity to share unforgetable times with your family and friends.
The annexe and main chalet is seperated by a double garage (also used as a games room with Table Tennis and table football) so that they interconnect without going outside.
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on....
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property properly, provide advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of the events of the week.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided and slippers and bathrobes supplied as well as Molton Brown bathroom products.
- During your stay, 2 housekeeping visits are included for your additional comfort. The end-of-stay cleaning is also included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
Access to a dedicated local concierge with Ten80 offers you the opportunity advice for additional services during your stay. We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports,
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Upgrade to daily housekeeping for more comfort,
- Grocery delivery before your arrival,
- Anything else you care to ask for …
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request
Availabilities & Booking
MAIN CHALET LAYOUT, spread over three floors.
Huge private wine cellar with a wide selection to choose from
Entrance hall, spa area, including hammam, sauna, rainwater shower, chill out and massage area, Full HD projector TV and cinema room, boot and ski room with heated racks, Bedroom 5 with 4 adult bunk beds, bathroom and separate toilet.
Double garage with ping pong and table football adjoining the 2 parts of the chalet.
Open plan kitchen with main dining area, living area with fireplace and cosy corner leading to terrace with integrated sunken jacuzzi, guest toilet, bedroom 4 with ensuite, bedroom 3 with ensuite and master bedroom with bath and shower ensuite and mezzanine area with a desk.
Bedroom 2 with twin beds, 1 mezzanine chill out area and kids games above living area.
2 bedrooms (one with two bunks and the 2nd as a double) both sharing a bathroom
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living area with drop down projector and open plan kitchen and fireplace, separate toilet
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chal'Heureux + Annex is a non-smoking chalet.
The chalet is located in the area of Les Pelerins, a 2 min drive in to Chamonix (15 min walk), 500m from the nearest supermarket, bakery and pharmacie and bus stop.
The position provides fantastic views of the whole valley and Mont Blanc from the garden and main living area.