The chalet as a whole is immaculate, light and airy, beautifully decorated and equipped with style and elegance.
Situated in a lovely private garden but offering unobstructed 360 views of the whole valley from all rooms and the terrace.
The structure of the chalet is traditional but all the design is modern, clean and focused on comfort space and light.
The master is spectacular with a stand alone bath in the room, the other rooms are all en suite.
The sauna is great, the TV room is equipped with a massive TV and the ping pong table well used and the sunken Jacuzzi is private and offers stunning views of the Aiguille and Mont Blanc.
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on....
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property properly, provide advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of the events of the week.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided and slippers and bathrobes supplied as well as Molton Brown bathroom products.
- During your stay, 3 housekeeping visits are included for your additional comfort. The end-of-stay cleaning is also included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
Access to a dedicated local concierge with Ten80 offers you the opportunity advice for additional services during your stay. We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports,
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Upgrade to daily housekeeping for more comfort,
- Grocery delivery before your arrival,
- Anything else you care to ask for …
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request
Availabilities & Booking
Spread over 3 floors.
Spacious entrance hall, two ensuite bedrooms, table tennis games room and home cinema as well as the spa which leads out onto the decking with sunken Jacuzzi.
Spacious kitchen, dining and living area leading to the terrace.
Master bedroom, with stand alone bath completes this floor.
2 bedrooms with a further bathroom.
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet Rass is a non-smoking chalet.
Situated in Les Praz, one of the most desirable areas of the Valley offering unrivalled views and sunshine.
Chamonix main town can be accessed by foot in 20 mins with a lovely walk along the river or by car in 5 mins. Flégère/Brévent ski areas are both 5 mins away by car.