Les Houches - Maison Neuve
Gorgeous ski-in/ski-out 4 bedroom chalet on the slopes in Les Houches
- 220 m²
From 5600 € per week
Chalet Castor has been recently fully renovated to the highest standards, tastefully decorated by Arpin and perfectly combines the charm of a traditional stone roof chalet with the all modern comforts.
The open-plan space is designed with clean lines and huge windows to let the light flood in, offering stunning views of the Mont Blanc and Fiz ranges.
Stone floors and contemporary wood panelling bring a modern style.
There is a large open plan living room with central fireplace, long sofas and rocking chairs. Nearby is a stylish dining space, close to the kitchen.
The mezzanine floor and its cosy TV room overlooks the living area. There’s plenty of space for everyone to either gather together or have a little quiet time alone.
The chalet can accommodate in comfort up to 10 people and has four bedrooms; three double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and four beds in a bunk room with en suite bathroom.
The chalet is complemented by a steam room and a ski room with boot dryers.
This fantastic ski-in/ski-out chalet is the perfect get away for family or friend gatherings.
The chalet is spread over 2 floors.
- Entrance hall with storage space
- Utility/boiler room with washing machine and dryer
- 1 Bedroom with bunk beds (4 adults-sized) with en-suite shower room and the steam room
- 1 double or twin bedroom with adjacent shower room
- 1 double or twin bedroom with adjacent bathroom (shower and bath)
- Separate WC with small sink
- Living area with open-plan fully equipped kitchen, dining room and lounge with 4-sided glazed fireplace opening onto a large terrace with Mont Blanc views
- Master double bedroom with adjacent bathroom (shower and bath)
- Separate WC with small sink
- Mezzanine with TV lounge and office
Ski room with boot dryer and ski racks
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet Castor is a non-smoking chalet.
This chalet is on the slopes of Les Houches in the Maison Neuve area - the slopes are in front of the chalet.
The bottom of the lift with ski school /rental shop/bakery is 4 mins drive and the centre of Les houches a further 4 mins drive.
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on....
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property properly, provide advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of the events of the week.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided and slippers and bathrobes supplied as well as Molton Brown bathroom products.
- During your stay, 1 housekeeping visit is included for your additional comfort. The end-of-stay cleaning is also included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products.
Availabilities & Booking
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
Access to a dedicated local concierge with Ten80 offers you the opportunity advice for additional services during your stay. We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports,
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Upgrade to daily housekeeping for more comfort,
- Grocery delivery before your arrival,
- Anything else you care to ask for …
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request.