Les Houches - Coupeau
A simply stunning brand new three bedroom chalet in an amazing location
The perfect peaceful and picturesque getaway.
From 3816 € per week
- Calm and quiet
- Family friendly
- Transport required
- Hot tub
- TV/Cinema room
- TV in bedroom
- Football table
- Laundry room
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- Boot / Ski room
- Boot dryer
- Covered parking
- Private parking
Coupeau is one of the best kept secret areas in the Chamonix Valley, but for us locals it is one of the most beautiful locations offering the most open views of the Mont Blanc Massif.
This place is a quiet paradise with the longest days and the most sunshine in Winter.
The chalet has been built to the highest of specs and is impeccably and tastefully decorated throughout. All three bedrooms are ensuite with lovely views, there is also a games room, home cinema, sauna, outside Jacuzzi (with the views again !) boot room and covered parking.
The real pleasure though is the open plan top floor kitchen, living and dining areas with gorgeous fireplace, vaulted ceiling and full glass wall... It is breath taking !
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on....
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property properly, provide advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of the events of the week.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided and slippers and bathrobes supplied as well as Molton Brown bathroom products.
- During your stay, 1 housekeeping visit is included for your additional comfort. The end-of-stay cleaning is also included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
Access to a dedicated local concierge with Ten80 offers you the opportunity advice for additional services during your stay. We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports,
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Upgrade to daily housekeeping for more comfort,
- Grocery delivery before your arrival,
- Anything else you care to ask for …
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request.
Availabilities & Booking
The chalet is spread over 3 floors.
Main entrance, private garage with boot dryer and ski rack.
Games and TV room, sauna, shower, laundry room, separate toilet.
Ensuite double master bedroom, enusite double bedroom, ensuite family room with double or twin beds and bunk beds. Separate toilet.
Terrace with hot tub.
Living space, with kitchen, dining, TV areas and lounge area with magnificent fireplace.
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet Hupa is a non-smoking chalet.
15 mins from Chamonix centre and 10 mins from the slopes in les Houches.