Chamonix - Centre
Stunning and elegant modern chalet in Chamonix
This chalet has been build with elegance and style throughout with all the bedrooms on the ground floor leaving the top floor to be entirely given to the vast and light living area.
From 4800 € per week
- In town
- Ski in/ ski out
- Easy access to slopes
- Close to shops
- Calm and quiet
- Family friendly
- TV/Cinema room
- TV in bedroom
- Sound System
- Tennis table
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- Boot / Ski room
- Boot dryer
- Covered parking
- Private parking
The overall feel of this chalet is of a very lovely light and comfortable home, built with great style taste and simplicity, holding true to the mountain heritage and Swedish origins of the owners, and at the same time integrating modern touches and comfort throught - to be lived in and enjoyed thoroughly.
There are 4 bedrooms in total (sleeps 12) with the master being excuisite, en-suite and with dressing room, two further bedrooms that share a bathroom and a really unusual 4th bedroom that can sleep up to 6 in comfort although we suggest that 4 is more comfortable !
There is a large boot ans ski service room and a super sauna.
The main living area is what makes this chalet really stand out - the entire top floor is given over to this and with its spectacular glassed walls and 2m long gas fireplace it remains cosy and spectacular at the same time. Simply gorgeous !
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on....
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property properly, provide advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of the events of the week.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided and slippers and bathrobes supplied as well as Molton Brown bathroom products.
- During your stay, 2 housekeeping visits are included for your additional comfort. The end-of-stay cleaning is also included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
Access to a dedicated local concierge with Ten80 offers you the opportunity advice for additional services during your stay. We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports,
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Upgrade to daily housekeeping for more comfort,
- Grocery delivery before your arrival,
- Anything else you care to ask for …
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request
WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE
More security and flexibility for all bookings from this summer onwards.
1. Reduced deposit from 30% to 10% with final payment due 15 days before arrival.
2. No questions asked full refund for cancellations up to 15 days before arrival.
3. No questions asked full refund for cancellations due to travel restrictions.
Availabilities & Booking
The chalet is spread over 3 floors.
Kids room with 2 single beds and 2 double beds, additional bathroom and sauna, ping pong available in the garage, boot and ski room.
Master bedroom and bathroom with dressing room, 2 double bedrooms sharing one double sinked bathroom, games and TV room.
Living space, with kitchen, dining, TV areas and lounge area with magnificent gas fire.
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet Granite is a non-smoking chalet.
This chalet is in an excellent location, down a quiet dead end road and only 5 mins walk from the centre of Chamonix with all its shops and restaurants, as well as a quick 3 min walk to Les Planards kids ski slopes and the Montenvers train that goes to the Mer de Glace.