Chalet Hinansho is 'old school' quirky and fun with everything you need for a great holiday,
The chalet sleeps up to 13 people in comfort in 6 very different bedrooms sharing 5 bathrooms. It has a large living room with cosy fireplace, a mezzanine sitting room with further TV, an outside jacuzzi as well as a sauna and boot and ski room.
This charming chalet will make you feel very welcome, a place where you can relax and enjoy the nature that surrounds you.
Easy to reach, close to the shops and ski lifts, and a large and spacious kitchen, it is the perfect family chalet.
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on....
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property properly, provide advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of the events of the week.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided and slippers and bathrobes supplied as well as Molton Brown bathroom products.
- During your stay, 1 housekeeping visit is included for your additional comfort. The end-of-stay cleaning is also included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
Access to a dedicated local concierge with Ten80 offers you the opportunity advice for additional services during your stay. We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports,
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Upgrade to daily housekeeping for more comfort,
- Grocery delivery before your arrival,
- Anything else you care to ask for …
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request
Availabilities & Booking
The chalet is spread over 4 floors.
En-suite double bedroom (can be twin), triple room, shower room with toilet, cinema room, sauna
Living area with fireplace, dining area, access to the terrace with sunken jacuzzi, kitchen with pantry, double bedroom, bathroom and toilet
Lounge area access the balcony, 2 double bedrooms with en suite
Twin or double extra bedroom
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet Hinansho is a non-smoking chalet.
Located in the charming area of Les Bois in the heart of the Chamonix valley, this is a lovely quiet area.
3 mins by car to La Flegere lift, 7 mins to Les Grands Montets and Chamonix main town.
The nearest train and bus stop is 400m away.