Les Houches - Saint-Antoine
Save 20% to 40% on your weekly rental chalet this Summer!
Offer valid for stays until end September 2020 only
- Super discount for super properties
- Exact reduction depending on weeks selected
- For exemple from 2nd to 9th August: Normal price: 6 800€ - Special Offer price: 5 000€
Save 10% to 20% now on your winter chalet rental!
Offer valid for stays between December 2020 and May 2021
- The snow will be back, get your Winter booked now
- A nice gesture to get the chalet you want the price you want
- For exemple Chrismas week: Normal price: 9 300€ - Special Offer price: 8 100€
Lovely family chalet with outdoor sauna and spa
A newly built high end chalet in Les houches well located for skiing in Les Houches and Chamonix ski areas. Expansive views of the Mont Blanc massif to enjoy from the comfort of this beautiful chalet.
- 300 m²
From 5100 € per week
- In town
- Close to shops
- Calm and quiet
- Family friendly
- Transport required
- Hot tub
- TV in living room
- Sound System
- Laundry room
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- Boot / Ski room
- Boot dryer
- Covered parking
- Private parking
This stand alone chalet boasts 6 bedrooms with a large terrace and garden area as well as individual balconies from the bedrooms to take in the magnificent views from all aspects.
The chalet has an open plan living design with double height glass windows bringing the mountains into the chalet for that special mountain experience.
Fully equipped chalet caters for all your needs and with a ski room and heated boot rack to ease you into the ski day.
As the night draws in the sunken hot tub on the terrace and sauna allow you to take full advantage of the views whilst staying warm.
The living area hosts a central fireplace making it cosy and comfortable in the evenings.
The bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms are all spacious and luxuriously decorated to make your stay the perfect winter treat.
The addition of the apartment gives you extra space for larger groups without compromising the comfort of a luxury break.
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on....
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property properly, provide advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of the events of the week.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided and slippers supplied as well as Molton Brown bathroom products.
- During your stay, 1 housekeeping visit is included for your additional comfort.The end-of-stay cleaning is also included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
Access to a dedicated local concierge with Ten80 offers you the opportunity advice for additional services during your stay. We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports,
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Upgrade to daily housekeeping for more comfort,
- Grocery delivery before your arrival,
- Anything else you care to ask for …
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request
WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE
More security and flexibility for all bookings from this summer onwards.
1. Reduced deposit from 30% to 10% with final payment due 15 days before arrival.
2. No questions asked full refund for cancellations up to 15 days before arrival.
3. No questions asked full refund for cancellations due to travel restrictions.
Availabilities & Booking
The chalet is spread over 3 floors
Garage, ski room with heated boot-racks, laundry room, bathroom with toilet.
Kitchen, living and dining area, access to the terrace with sunken jacuzzi and sauna. Access to annexed apartment which has a bunk room with four beds a bathroom and toilet, a living area with fireplace and balcony, equipped kitchen and a master ensuite bedroom.
twin bedroom, double bedroom with shared bathroom, en suite double bedroom, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, dressing area and balcony.
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet Alexandra is a non-smoking chalet.
The chalet is situated in a quiet area of Les Houches with the Rocky Pop hote/Bar restaurant a 5 min walk as well as the ice rink and Night ski slope Le Tourchet.The nearest bus stop is 500m away and the nearest supermarket the same.