Chamonix - Les Bossons
Fully equipped cosy luxury family chalet at the edge of the forest
Renovated chalet nestle in the heart of the forest, ideal for a family.
From 4200 € per week
A lovely old 1970 s Trappier built chalet that has been fully renovated to an exceptional standard, located in a large private garden on the edge of the forest with deer regularly seen. It now offers everything that a modern chalet can provide combined with the charm of a family home. Spacious, airy and light, designed and decorated with great intelligence and gorgeous detailing throughout.
The modern open plan top floor living area consists of a fully equipped kichen with island unit and breakfast bar, seperate dining area and two seperate lounge areas that circle the suspended fireplace. The balcony then leads down to the garden and offers stunning views
The bedrooms are all spacious comfortable and light, with en suite bathrooms, the two single bed room is cosy and fun and perfect for kids,
In addition there is a seperate TV room a great sauna and a sunken outdoor Jacuzzi in the deck.
The chalet is configured over 2 floors.
3 double bedrooms with bathroom and one bedroom with two single beds Sauna area and TV room Outdoor garden and jacuzzi
The living room with a suspended stove, dining room, equipped kitchen - terrace access and large garden not overlooked
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet Aubepines is a non-smoking chalet.
The chalet is located in the area of Les Bossons, a 5 min drive in to Chamonix
The position provides fantastic views of the whole valley and Mont Blanc from the garden and main living area.
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on....
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property properly, provide advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of the events of the week.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided and slippers and bathrobes supplied as well as Molton Brown bathroom products.
- During your stay, 1 housekeeping visit is included for your additional comfort. The end-of-stay cleaning is also included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products.
Availabilities & Booking
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
Access to a dedicated local concierge with Ten80 offers you the opportunity advice for additional services during your stay. We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports,
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Upgrade to daily housekeeping for more comfort,
- Grocery delivery before your arrival,
- Anything else you care to ask for …
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request.