Chamonix - Les Nants
One of the most prestigious chalets in Chamonix
Ideally situated on the outskirts of Chamonix main town, this chalet sits in a simply stunning established garden with unrivalled views.
From 6100 € per week
It has been recently renovated by its cultured owners to an exacting standard of comfort, quality and originality.
A rare property in the valley, an old chalet with a wonderfullly landscaped and established garden that has been completely renovated from top to toe with no expense spared.
It now boasts six very comfortable bedrooms with a spectacular master all of which are en suite with an assortment of Italian showers and hydroponic baths.
A lovely and light main living area with open plan dining and spacious fully equiped kitchen.
A seperate small office and TV area away from the main lounge area, as well as the main sunken cinema and games room equipped with table football and Wii system.
A beautiful spa area with authentic and spacious Hammam with dedicated changing and wet area as well as covered garage, utilities, and ski and boot room.
This chalet comes fully loaded and is simply immaculate as is befitting of one of the most prestigious chalets in the valley.
Spread over three floors.
Entrance hall garage with ski storage, changing room with heated boot racks, laundry room, cinema and games room, hammam with light treatments and double shower, massage area, bedroom 6 with en-suite shower, bedroom 5, bedroom 4 with en-suite shower.
1st Main floor
Kitchen, main dining area, main living area with fireplace, office and TV room, pool table.
Master bedroom 1 with dressing area, en-suite spa bath and private balcony, bedroom 2 with en-suite, bedroom 3 (kids room) with en-suite.
Garage with additional ski storage.
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet Daguet is a non-smoking chalet.
This chalet is situated in Les Nants, one of the most desirable and sunny areas of the valley, at altitude (200m above Chamonix) and bordered by forest with views dominating the valley and the Mont Blanc opposite.
The road up requires a 4 wheel drive and snow tyres in Winter. It is 5 mins drive to the centre of Chamonix with all its shops and restaurants, Brevent and La Flegere lift 5 mins. Les Grands Montets is 15 drive.
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on....
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property properly, provide advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of the events of the week.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided and slippers and bathrobes supplied as well as Molton Brown bathroom products.
- During your stay, daily housekeeping visits are included for your additional comfort. The end-of-stay cleaning is also included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products.
Availabilities & Booking
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
Access to a dedicated local concierge with Ten80 offers you the opportunity advice for additional services during your stay. We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports,
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Upgrade to daily housekeeping for more comfort,
- Grocery delivery before your arrival,
- Anything else you care to ask for …
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request.