Chalet du Lac
Les Houches - Les Chavants
Delicious modern lodge style chalet
This lovely new build is simply stunning.
Situated a short and easy walk from the Prarion lifts, ski school, creche facilities and sledging slope in Les Houches, it is ideally located for a luxurious and convenient family holiday.
- 280 m²
From 4100 € per week
- Easy access to slopes
- Close to shops
- Calm and quiet
- Family friendly
- Transport required
- TV/Cinema room
- TV in living room
- Game system
- Football table
- Laundry room
- Washing machine
- Drying machine
- Boot / Ski room
- Boot dryer
- Covered parking
- Private parking
There are six bedrooms with six bathrooms which are all beautifully designed and decorated with a vast welcome hall, changing room and boot and ski storage.
The chalet however comes into its own upstaires in the main living area which is all open plan and just superbe. Vast panoramique windows provide views all the way up the valley, the fireplace cosiness and the lovely sofas and different niche area offer plenty of comfort and room to spread out.
The kitchen is a dream and comes fully equipped with fondue, raclette and pierrade machines and the large farmhouse table is a perfect space for convivial and long evenings.
There is also a large Tv room and an excellent and spacious new sauna.
The whole chalet has been designed to welcome large groups (max 14) of family and friends in a relaxed modern and elegant ski lodge atmosphere.
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on....
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property properly, provide advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of the events of the week.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided and slippers and bathrobes supplied as well as Molton Brown bathroom products.
- During your stay, 1 housekeeping visit is included for your additional comfort. The end-of-stay cleaning is also included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
Access to a dedicated local concierge with Ten80 offers you the opportunity advice for additional services during your stay. We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports,
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Upgrade to daily housekeeping for more comfort,
- Grocery delivery before your arrival,
- Anything else you care to ask for …
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request
WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE
More security and flexibility for all bookings from this summer onwards.
1. Reduced deposit from 30% to 10% with final payment due 15 days before arrival.
2. No questions asked full refund for cancellations up to 15 days before arrival.
3. No questions asked full refund for cancellations due to travel restrictions.
Availabilities & Booking
The chalet is spread over 2 floors.
Garage, Ski racks, 3 double bedrooms ensuite, Bunk bedroom (4 beds) with bathroom en suite, TV room, sauna, laundry room.
2 double bedroom en suite, living area with modern kitchen, dining table and living room with fireplace and TV corner.
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet du Lac is a non-smoking chalet.
The chalet is located in Les Houches, 5 minutes walk from Lake Chavants, the Prarion gondola, and shops (ESF, sports shops, bakery ...).
The center of Les Houches (Tourist Office, supermarket ...) is 5 minutes by car and Chamonix 10 minutes.