Chamonix - Les Pélerins
Recent 3 bedroom chalet in a quiet location, a walk into town
- 160 m²
From 3700 € per week
Chalet Paradis is a half chalet with the main living area on the first floor, consisting of an open plan fully equipped kitchen, dining room and spacious living room. The room is light and airy, with windows and balconies on three sides offering sun and great views throughout the day.
The ground floor comprises the entrance hall, a master bedroom (double bed) with en-suite bathroom and two further good sized double bedrooms sharing a bathroom.
The basement has high ceilings throughout and has a spacious TV room and an additional bathroom with laundry facilities.
The chalet is also equipped with a private Nordic spa in red cedar, a covered garage, an outside parking space and a space for skis and ski boots.
- Boiler room with boot dryer
- Shower room with washing machine and dryer
- Separate toilet
- TV room
- Master bedroom (double) with en-suite bathroom (shower) and toilet,
- 2 double bedrooms sharing a bathroom (bath and shower)
- Separate toilet with small sink
- Large open plan living room with kitchen, dining room, living room and 3 balconies
Terrace with Nordic bath
Garage with ski racks
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Pets are not accepted in the chalet.
- Chalet Paradis is a non-smoking chalet.
The chalet is located in the area of Les Pelerins, a 2 min drive in to Chamonix (15 min walk), 500m from the nearest supermarket, bakery and pharmacie and bus stop.
The position provides fantastic views of the whole valley and Mont Blanc from the garden and main living area.
All chalets are exclusive to us. The chalet is maintained by us all year round and in perfect working condition.
Booking with Ten80 Holidays insures:
- A dedicated concierge service for you both before and during your stay to advise and help organise everything you need from transport (transferts and in resort) to ski lessons (private and ESF), ski passes, equipment rental, catetering and anything else you care to add on....
- A personalized welcome upon your arrival at the chalet. We take the time to show you the property properly, provide advice, good addresses, snow conditions and the program of the events of the week.
- The preparation of the chalet: property is impeccablly cleaned, beds fully prepared and full set of towels provided and slippers supplied as well as Nuxe bathroom products.
- During your stay, 1 housekeeping visit is included for your additional comfort. The end-of-stay cleaning is also included.
- Ten80 Holidays Welcome Pack - A fine selection of local products.
Availabilities & Booking
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
Access to a dedicated local concierge with Ten80 offers you the opportunity advice for additional services during your stay. We are here to organize all services that make a difference.
- Ski pass purchase and handover at no additional charge
- Airport transfers and in resort transports,
- ESF group lessons booked at no extra charge
- Guide, personal ski instructor, baby-sitter,…
- Ski/Snowboard equipment rental at the best shops and prices
- Upgrade to daily housekeeping for more comfort,
- Grocery delivery before your arrival,
- Anything else you care to ask for …
We can prepare a cost estimate for any request.